Saturday, March 3, 2018

dreaming of you again

sabtu 3/3 (5:14 am)

i dreamed of you again earlier today.. you were in my dream and at first i didn't realize that you weren't here anymore.. as if you were never gone..

i started curhat to you, asked you to tell things to papi and in the middle of it, reality strucked me and i realized you were gone, you were no longer with me.. i started to cry and call your name in my dream..

when the world between sleep and awake was broken, my mouth trembled when i tried to call you, i barely could open my mouth, let alone speak the words out of my mouth.. but i tried and tried and tried to call out your name.. i saw a glimpse of light before i finally able to scream your name in my real world, tears were falling down my eyes when i woke up, separated from the dream world where i could see you..

Mami, i miss you, i miss you so badly.. i don't feel like i belong to this family anymore now that you're gone, i feel all alone, Mami..

sabtu 3/3 (5:27 am)

No comments:

Post a Comment